Friday, September 3, 2010

Noah's Third Birthday!!!!

I always wanted a Holiday Baby but since Noah was due at the end of May, I knew I wouldn't get 6ne. The Lord suprised us and at barely 32 weeks on St. Patricks Day (March 17th, 2007) Our sweet Noah came into Our Lives! He was very sick. This was the First Picture we got to Take of him 10 Hours after Delivery, when we saw him for More than a second. I was sick with all the Tape They Put In his beautiful hair. lol

Three days later, I was able To hold him for the first time, but only for 5 min every 12 hours.

Daddy Peeking in on his little man, weeks later, when he was moved to a "big boy bed". Love This Picture!
Noah Free of all his monitors Except His Feeding tube, Getting ready to come home after almost 9 LONG weeks!!!!!
The First Time Chloe and Noah met, She knew we kept leaving her for something but after 9 weeks of waiting my heart melted when they First saw each other......it was as they had Known each other all along!

No comments:

Post a Comment