Friday, September 3, 2010

CHLOE

In true Chloe fashion you came into this world seeking adventure, and couldn't wait to take your First Helicopter Ride. Not even Six Hour old. (you get that from your daddy's side, very daring :))

After you were Stable to make the flight they brought you into my room, to say goodbye. I took out my i.v and followed you out the back door and watched you get onto the helicopter, the hardest thing i've ever experienced was having you torn from me. I got to touch you for a second.GOD BE WITH YOU TILL WE MEET AGAIN.... DADDY AND DR. LISH GAVE YOU AND MOM AND AMAZING BLESSING!
Poor Annie was up all night laboring with me, then she had just enough time to run and print me off a picture of you and she was back to care for me that night. I held you all night until I was discharged the next day at 7 a.m. You spend a week in the NICU

No comments:

Post a Comment