Friday, September 3, 2010

HAPPY BIRTHDAY CHLOE ANNE!

The exciting yet scarry news my water Broke, we tried for two years to get pregnant with you Chloe, 8 Months on fertality. Mom had a long, hard pregnancy, so I was relieved it would be over soon. But Mother intuition told me From the day I found out I was Pregnant, there would be something way wrong at birth. So I Did what was best for all of us, I had The best Nurse Annie your aunt with me Throughout the entire labor. You were Very, Very sick when you were born and by listening to the lord you were spared!! No one was able to start your i.v. and you needed it immediately........ Aunt Annie still swears There was Help from above....but Chloe your Aunt Annie saved your life and helped get you to where you needed to be. ALWAYS LISTEN TO THE PROMPTINGS FROM THE LORD, HE WILL NEVER LEAD YOU ASTRAY! Little did we know Ellie was in Annie's belly also. We Named you Chloe ANNE AFTER ANNIE, HER REAL NAME IS CHRISTY ANN.

The First Time We saw our beautiful baby, DR. Housel Delivered You!This is everyone who was waiting outside the door for your arrival Except Dad and Annie :)
My Favorite Nurse!

No comments:

Post a Comment