Friday, November 27, 2009

TEAM JACOB!


K....so November 19th at 6:50 we went to see new moon. My sister Jamie helped arrange for three theaters at Walkers Cinema to show the movie before the premiere at 12:00 am. I have to say Jamie has been trying to get me to like Twilight forever. She bought me the first book to read when I was on bedrest for Four and a half months with Gracie. I wasn't a huge fan of the book certain parts I liked other were just too un-real for me. I finished all but the last 100 pages and I just couldn't get any further. Maybe it was the constant contractions or the irritability having to lay around and mark off each day on the calendar trying to stay pregnant just ONE more day. Whatever it was I hate, hate, hated the book! I rented the movie and thought it was okay very un-realistic but didn't mind it. So I was DREADING to go to this moive. Jamie was so cute to try to get me excited but I seriously thought "I'd rather wash my mouth out with a revolver than go see New Moon". :) ;) So okay Jamie....You finally did it you made me a fan!!! It was so fun, LOVED it. Totally team Jacob! So Hot want to touch the Hiney!!!! :) It was so much fun thanks Mom, Dad, Jamie, Annie, Monka, and Marci for coming with and making me excited to go. There was NO irritability this time except....I think Bella should be with Jacob! Who wouldn't want to be?

6 comments:

  1. Well if I would have known that you didn't want to see it so much I would have made us all dress up to make it more memorable for you. Or be more embarrassing. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Monka you always have my back. We really should have dressed up. You could be Victoria and I'd be Dakota fanning. That wicked vampire. That would be wicked sweet. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I can't blame you for being a "Jacob" fan because they casted someone SO much hotter than Edward, but in Edward defense, he is "suppose" to be the hottest man on the planet. As you can tell, Rob Pattinson is not the hottest man on the planet(not even close). I'm glad you liked it though. I have yet to see it because I hated, and I mean hated, the first movie.

    ReplyDelete
  4. You should give it a try I liked it a million times better than the first! We can even go together ..like old times. if you want to let me know.

    ReplyDelete
  5. That was the saddest story I've ever heard...the part when you said you didn't like twilight! That's just plain crazyness!!!! It's so fun to see your little kiddies growing up....makes me excited for my little guy to start learning more! I can't believe how big your little chloe is....weird to think we are mommys....it seems like yesterday when we were stressing over dating and all that madness....kinda glad thats over with though! Is tyson still working in vernal or was that a temporary thing? My hubby finally quite his second job, which makes me happy cause it was causing a lot of stress on us...not seeing eachother very much. Hope you had a good thankgiving! Mine was crazy...stupid working retail...i'm not even excited for christmas this year...I hardly even get a break from work for it. Oh well! I don't work tuesdays or fridays though, maybe if you aren't too busy we could get together for lunch or something!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yeah Ty is still in vernal. It sucks being a single mom. I'm glad you get to see your husband more! Its so hard on a marriage. Especially when they live out of town. I couldn't figure out why you weren't excited for Christmas. Now I understand people are mean working retail. I always feel bad for the poor workers on black Friday but. Still have to get my fix;). Let's do lunch. Email me so I can get your number. Sara_scothern@hotmail.com don't tell me your team Edward too?

    ReplyDelete