Monday, November 23, 2009

Nursery

Tyson and I have had so much fun in the nursery at Church. Their are 3 other leaders but two of them just had babies and the other just got a new job and works sundays. So Ty has been helping me. It was so fun...Ty and I were Nursery Leaders in our home ward before we were married and then when we got married we were Nursery leaders for two years in our first ward, Now we are in nursery again. It brought back so many memories! Both previous callings we had no kids and now two of our kids are in nursery with us. I guess the Lord wants me around children :) I work with the newborns in the Nursery on the Labor and Delivery Unit, I work in the Nursery at church and then I go home to a Nursery full of kids:) It's been really fun for us were grateful for all of our callings!

1 comment:

  1. I am sure you are a great nursery leader!! You have a lot more patience than I do most of the time... I'm sure you could use some "adult time" with all of your "kid" time.

    ReplyDelete