Friday, November 13, 2009

Go Mariners!

My Uncle Rick is the trainer for the Seattle Mariners. He recently came back to town for a long awaited visit. It was so nice spending time with him, and getting to know him again. It was so kind of him to send Noah a jersey. We were going to give it to him for Christmas but mom saw how cute it was and couldn't wait to see it on. Dad was a little upset. But once he saw Noah pulling the GQ poses he forgot all about it :)


Noah was just as excited as Mommy to wear the "baseball guy" shirt. He was smiling for hours. Thanks Uncle Rick you made our day and it was so kind of you!



I know it's a little late but this is a picture of Noah and I watching the final Yankees game. Since A-Rod once played for the Mariners and I'm a huge New York Knicks fan, we had the cheer for A-Rod. (Plus he still makes me blush like a little school girl when I first met him at spring training in Las Vegas years ago playing poker :)) Since Daddy is working 5 days a week in Vernal (5 hours away). It's been getting to Noah a little being the only boy amongst three fiesty girls. He has been wanting to paint his nails hot pink and fix his hair like "Co-Anne's". Mom's been a little concerned for him. (I know it's only because he doesn't have a male influence around alot and watches us). Needless to say Mom's been putting the girls to sleep early and Noah and I watch Sports on TV. He loved Baseball and Football he now wants to be a "Quarter Back" when he grows up. I think it's great but I hope he chunks up....He's almost three and only has 4 pounds on his sister that's turning one. He finally hit 22 pounds! We also love watching basketball and golf which is so fun for me because daddy isn't a sports fan, Noah is now teaching daddy how to play football and basketball. But I have to say Noah's favorite show is Nitro Circus Live...He Love, Love, Love's ,Travis Pastrana. Like Father Like son. I think the love of Motorcross runs in the Scothern's Blood. Daddy may not like Sports but you sure can't keep him away from Motorcross. Which is nice for me because I'm learning all about it right along with Noah. Thank you Ty for introducing us to this awesome sport! We Love our daddy and all the hard work and long hours he works for us, sacrificing time away from the kids and missing out on all of Gracie's "First's" to provide for us. He is the best husband I could ever ask for! We don't give him enough credit I mean come on who wants to live in Vernal 5 days a week. It's smaller than Brigham and everything closes at 9 pm. SERIOUSLY!

4 comments:

  1. Sara he looks so handsome! Look at the smile....what a STUD!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh I Love it!! Hes so stinkn cute. Good for you liking sports, it will be a sad day if we have a boy that does cause me and cod could careless about sports. Youre such an awesome mom keep up the great work!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. OH Sara, that stinks that Tyson is so far away! Yah, I know Vernal does Stink!!! THat's where my aunt and uncle live...when we would visit, our fun times were spent herding cattle...wooo...not so fun! Hey maybe our husbands would get along great! Aaron loves Nitro Circus too! That's funny that your little guy weighs 22 pounds...mine is at about 18..and he's only 6 months...hee hee! I guess your guy is more like you...you skinny thing! :) I love that your on here now!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the blog, great job!!! Your kids are so dang cute, I can't believe how big little Noah is. I'm excited to be able to see pictures of your cute family more often!

    ReplyDelete