Friday, February 19, 2010

Random Pictures

Okay so it always makes me crazy when I read blogs and they say....I found my child climbing on the stairs the counter inc, and it happens post after post. I know kids are crazy but why were there parents not watching them and then it happened to me. I heard Grace in her crib first thing in the morning and let her fuss for about five minutes. Then Chloe brought Gracie into me this is what I found. Chloe had dressed them both in there swimsuits and told me they were ready to go swimming.
Chloe in Her favorite shirt. Aunt Jamie gave her a Thriller shirt and she now lives in it!
Cant wear the shirt without the heels!

Since I posted so many sad looking pictures of Gracie when she was sick I thought I would post this one a few days after being discharged back to herself.

No comments:

Post a Comment