Sunday, February 7, 2010

Happy 7th Anniversary Babe!

Happy Anniversary Tyson! I love you so much! This has been the best seven years ever! I have loved you for 12 years and every day you amaze me at how much more love you show you! You are my world. Thank you for loving me enough to marry me in the temple and making our family eternal. Thank you for our three amazing kids. They are so beautiful because they look just like you. You are my world! I cannot put into words the love and emotion I feel for you. Thanks for loving me every day! For our anniversary this year we went to the timbermine to have dinner, spent the night at the Marriott in Salt Lake which was amazing, It was so nice to have grown up alone time, then the next morning we went shopping at the Gateway. It tradition for us to go to build a bear and bring the kids home a new bear because we miss them so much! Chloe got a Hello Kitty that sings the Jonas Brothers, Noah got a horse he loves "horsies" right now and it neighs, and chloe got a cute pink bear daddy choose for her which the kids named "Racer". They all love them and even switched up Chloe played with the horse and Noah loved Hello Kitty. Thank you so much nana and papa Susie and Dan for taking the kids overnight for us. The kids had so much fun! And came home with a million prizes and stories to tell.

5 comments:

  1. Congrats Sara! What a beautiful picture! I'm glad Gracie is doing better. We seem to have the same crud at our house, just not as severe... I'm glad your anniversary was good. Hope you continue to do well.

    ReplyDelete
  2. HAPPY ANNIVERSARY!! Glad that Gracie is better, hopefully everyone is feeling better. You guys are so cute.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy Anniversary Sara! Your date sounded amazing and its always so nice to get a night away. Thanks so much for your comment on my blog, it made me blush...you are too kind! :)

    SO scary about your baby girl, sounds like she's alright now? I'm so glad.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy Anniversary!! Glad to hear you and Tyson had some time just to yourselfs, you both deserve it!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey thanks for all the sweet comments on my blog!! You are so nice and it made my day!! It's always nice to hear other people say good things about me!! And I am way excited about the Olympics!! We actually lived in Vancouver for the summer and it is the best place on earth!! Your family is so stinking cute and I hope that you all stay well and out of the hospital!!

    ReplyDelete